Sunday, January 25, 2009

Why Semper Papercrafting?

This blog is my opportunity to showcase my creative side. I enjoy several hobbies which include: scrapbooking, card making and crocheting. I have been scrapbooking since 1998 and have become much better over the years. Cardmaking/Stamping is relatively new to me. I am hoping this blog gives me a chance to challenge myself to become a better papercrafter.

So, you may wonder, why is your blog called Semper Papercrafting? The word "semper" is a Latin word meaning "always" and it is used several mottos of the US military branches (USCG = Semper Paratus/Always Ready; US Marines = Semper Fi/Always Faithful). As a proud military wife, I'm using it as my motto: Semper Papercrafting/Always Papercrafting, since I find myself frequently doing the forementioned crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment