Sunday, April 26, 2009

...gasp... I've been stamping too!

After a bit of a creative hiatus, I finally completed some projects that I have been meaning to finish days ago.

First off is a card for a male friend who turned 30. I used my new Bombshell stamps on it. It's a complete departure from what I usually do, but I had a blast.
Front of card

Inside of card


Here is a thank you card I created for a family from my home church. They kind enough to send us some Korean items for our pending Korean adoption. This family adopted 3 children from South Korea several years ago.
From Semper Papercrafting

The cherry blossom stamp is a digital stamp from the Digi-Shack.

Finally, here is a wedding card I was working on today for my sister-in-law, who is getting married next weekend. They are having a beach wedding and I couldn't resist using my Stampin' Up Crab & Company set. On the inside I created a pocket for a gift card.
From Semper Papercrafting


I hope to work on the Sookie Stackhouse challenge from Twilight Tuesday soon. I found some GREAT paper for it. I've been missing out on the Twilight Tuesday challenge projects despite having a few great ideas. But I hope to share my BIG project soon -- it's not a paper craft, but will be well worth all the time spent on it since I will be using it regularly. :) It's been the reason for my departure from my stamping lately.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! These so completely and totally ROCK!! That Peepshow card is hilarious! I LOVE it!!! And the crab with the wedding rings is hysterical! No more creative hiatuses for you - I need my fix! :) Awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I ADORE the Peek-a-boo Bombshell card you made! The transparent velum looks great, and I"m sure your friend will like it! I loved the crab with wedding bands too, sooooo cute and creative!

    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete