Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy *early* Birthday to me and check out my mom's craftiness!!

I will be celebrating my birthday this year at the "happiest place on earth". I can't wait! I recently received an early birthday present from my parents. It was ALL decked out in Disney Princess wrapping paper, Disney birthday cards and even a "Birthday Princess" button to wear. :) It brought tears to my eyes, it was just so exciting. I received some stamps and Photo Shop Elements to further my craft skills. :) I even got a book to take to Disney to help me find the Hidden Mickeys.

But the best present of all was a scrapbook album my mom created of all my birthdays from ages 1 through 16. It was just so.... amazing, touching.... I can't even think of a good word to describe how I felt. And yeah... I'll admit it... I cried when I saw what it was, I think I was just sooo surprised!!

So.... way to go Mom and Dad! You rocked on my birthday this year!

I took a couple pictures of the first few pages of the album to share. I learned that it is very appropriate for me to celebrate my 30th birthday at Disney because I had Pooh as the theme for my 1st birthday! :)

From Semper Papercrafting


From Semper Papercrafting

No comments:

Post a Comment