Sunday, February 22, 2009

Coast Guard Scrapbookie

Thanks to my Tuesday challenges, I have gotten the chance to visit Tonya's blog, who is one of the Twilight Tuesday design team members. She is such an awesome crafter. On her blog is a cute mini scrapbook, here's the link for her scrapbookie: http://www.stamphappens.com/stamp_happens/2009/01/scrapbookie-tutorial.html

Okay, so I got adventurous and tried it out. Well, I made my best ditch effort, but it didn't turn out like I had imagined it in my head. I think I may have had a snafu on my end with the tutorial. But since this blog is about my creative efforts both good and BAD, I'm posting it. Some of it I like, some of it I don't. I'm probably going to rework it a bit. Anyway, here are the pics. Sorry about the poor lighting and blurry picture... I took them this evening just to get this project done and over with.

All in all, it's a super cute project and I love the pull-out pocket pages. I just need to work out the glitches on MY end. ALSO, the stamps I used are from the Close To My Heart Coast Guard set that's discontinued. I also have a CGC Eagle stamp shown, but I have no idea who made it -- I bought it off of Ebay.

Front cover (which I admit needs some work -- it doesn't do it for me):

From Semper Papercrafting



From Semper Papercrafting



From Semper Papercrafting



From Semper Papercrafting

No comments:

Post a Comment