Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines

Since it's the day before Valentine's Day, I can now safely post the valentines I made this year for family and friends. I'd hate to spoil the surprise of receiving the card, before the recipient gets to see it in person.

My nautical Valentine's Day card with the Stampin Up set, Boatloads of Love. The idea is copied from one I found on Split Coast Stampers:
From Semper Papercrafting


This is a Twilight themed card for a friend who suggested the series to me to wish her a "sparkly" Valentine's Day with the sparkly apple from the SU Tart & Tangy set:
From Semper Papercrafting


Finally, here is a Coast Guard themed valentine for my hubby. Obviously, I got a lot of use out of my Boatloads of Love set. I can't take credit for coming up with the idea for this card -- I found the idea over at Split Coast Stampers.
From Semper Papercrafting

1 comment: